2022/03/01 14:48

Accidentally swallowed magnetic beads that caused 5 perforations in the small intestine, a child was saved by emergency surgery

A 3-year-old child accidentally ingested 17 magnetic beads, causing 5 perforations in the small intestine, which was life-threatening. Fortunately, they were taken out at the Department of Pediatric Surgery of Taihe Hospital under the assistance of laparoscopy. In addition, the intestinal adhesion release and intestinal perforation repair were performed as well. Since last year, Taihe Hospital has treated 4 children who accidentally swallowed magnetic beads.

友情链接:ag百万美金彩池  jsckpot百万美金ag  ag豪洒百万美金  jsckpot百万美金ag  ag百万美金彩池  菲律宾凯时国际  ag百万美金彩池  ag百万美金彩池  ag百万美金彩池  ag豪洒百万美金