1. I collect shot glasses. I probably have more than 200 now and they are overflowing in my kitchen. I have to buy one every time I travel, or when I visit somewhere that has souvenir glasses. Even if I’ve been there before…even if I’ve purchased one before…there’s always a new one. It’s an addiction. I love it.
2. I’m lactose intolerant. Do you know how much it sucks to be a lactose intolerant Italian?
3. I have three siblings/siblings-in-law named Chris. BIL #1 – Christopher, BIL #3 – Christopher, Sister #1 – Christine. And I number those either in the order in which they became my in-law and/or by their age. Random fact within a fact: I have six brothers-in-law, two sisters-in-law, and three sisters.
4. I worked as a nanny for four years. Started with two kids (different families that did child care together) and ended with five.
5. I was born and raised in New York, on Long Island. I miss it.
Are you a Kindle Unlimited Member?
Join the September KU Challenge & Giveaway 9/1-9/30!
Over 60 authors have come together to offer an awesome giveaway in an effort to find new readers!
Come meet your new favorite author. Read for FREE with KU. Even better, we’ve pooled our funds to offer an awesome giveaway! Enter to win a Kindle and Amazon Gift Cards just for reading and telling us what you liked.
Not a Kindle Unlimited Member? You can enjoy a 30 day trial membership by clicking here. But don’t forget to start it on the 1st so you can take full advantage of the KU Challenge!
Join the challenge by clicking here.